We are looking for some sort of version control or the ability to group attachments into folders such as "Final Files" and "Reference documents".
Currently our attachments, when added to an issue, are just listed out by date and we are looking to see if there is an option or workaround to better organize the attachments instead of having them all listed out.
If we cant create folders within the attachments section of the issues, I would at least like to know if we can rename the attachment. It doesn't appear that there is a way to rename the attachment once added to the issue either. If we could rename the document "Final File" for instance, that would work but so far it appears I can't rename them, I would have to remove the attachment, rename it, and then re-upload to the Jira issue.
Does anyone have any ideas?
@Lisa Alessandro