Hello,
Since the new create issue dialog box which does not propose any subtask for the issue type, Advanced Roadmap can not create subtask issues as it uses this dialog box.
Am I the only one with this issue?Best Regards,
Adrien
I believe you would create the subtask from within the parent task/story not at the create issue level. Admittedly Advanced Roadmaps presents new behaviors which I do not use.
The main idea is to use Advanced Roadmaps tu create subtask directly in it for planning. It allows it, it can just not create them when clicking "save selected change to Jira"
i saw something mentioned in today's rollout notice...
ROLLING OUT
You can now break down items into smaller subtasks in your timeline view. Subtasks are smaller items that relate to the overarching objective.
I am also facing same problem. This looks like a BUG in JIRA and they need to fix this.
Hi @Adrien and @Diarmuid Murphy
Currently you can create subtasks by going on the standard issue type, clicking the three dots and chooce create subtask:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.