We have 800+ AD groups that are provisioned for Jira access and since we cannot add every one of them manually for Browse projects permission, we provided access to "All members for directory ..." group created by Access. This permission is the same for 500+ projects. Now we have some users who have to be restricted only to certain projects and they should not see other projects, is there some way I can achieve this. The only possible solution that I figured out was to create the users manually as they will not be a part of the all members for directory and we can create a new permission schema for those projects including these non provisioned users.
But I do not want to manually create users and would like to provision them too, any one had a similar issue and found a fix?
It would be great if there was also a "Deny" option along with the "Grant" in the permissions!