Hi community,
Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
My business has currently set up a Microsoft PowerApps form which when filled out, makes the appropriate changes to a SharePoint List. A Microsoft flow then sends an email to Jira which then creates a ticket. The ticket is using the email of the account which we are using to run the Microsoft flow.
I know that if I want to send the email on behalf of the user, then that account needs send as permissions to all users in the company in order to send on behalf of them. This is obviously a security issue to allow an account permission to do this I was wandering if there is a way in Jira or an alternative method that could check the body of the email message, and change it to the user who sent it accordingly.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks