We are using Yasoon Smart Connect for Jira to integrate Teams and it is working very well. One thing I cannot figure out is how to start a chat in Teams and have it saved to an issue. Starting the chat in the issue ticket is pretty easy but what if you want to start the chat in Teams? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Hi there @Kirk Douglas
Thank you for your question! You can either create a new Jira issue coming from Microsoft Teams, or you can link a conversation to an existing issue. Here's a short demo on how to do it: https://youtu.be/gbD7q-jck1s?t=30
I hope that helps :-)Greetings from GermanyBritta
Thanks @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ this is helpful. I was looking to start a brand new conversation in Teams and have it go to the Jira ticket but linking the conversation certainly helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.