Hi,
We run a JIRA cloud subscription for 50 users, using Software + Service Desk.
The service desk agents can access both the customer portal and the JIRA side.
I have this one user thought who cannot see JIRA at all, she is redirected to "/servicedesk/customer/portal/$portalId" each time.
I logged in as her and could verify this. I can replace $portalId with the ID of our portal (4 in our case) and she can see it as a customer, but any attempt to view the JIRA side fail (redirected to the blank page).
I checked her account with other users with same privileges and access, and while the permissions are identical, I could access JIRA with no issue in these cases, but still not with her account.
I am unsure what to do - I checked user properties and anything that could be saved in her account. It is not related to a specific browser or her machine, as I can replicate it myself on several browsers and my own Mac & PCs.
Are you aware of anything that could help?
Many thanks in advance.