Since the weekend I can login to Jira and see my profile (developer rights) but I can't get into the projects I'm in, even with a direct link to a task, Jira says I do not have enough permissions. any help on this?
You'll need to talk to your administrator.
Sounds like either your account has had groups/roles removed, or permission schemes have been edited to exclude you. Both of which are done by admins. (Although it might be just project roles, in which case you may only need to talk to your project admins)
After the upgrade to 6.3 by JIRA, even administrators can not even access their own projects because they have no rights. Seems something went a bit wrong in the upgrade...
Do the administrators still have system admin rights?
You'll need them to check all the permissions.
It seems it has been resolved. I just want t know from JIRA is how it's possible that everything worked fine before the upgrade and afterwards an administrator did not have permission to view the projects heself created...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.