Is working fine for 1 level but i need the list of a menu 3 levels down. Can you help?
@Sergio Mejia Welcome to Confluence.
Are you not able to see the formatting menu for the Children Macro when you click on it? It should appear along the right side of the browser and look like the below.
thanks Andy, I want to list the options within "Security" only but i can't reach it from the "Parent Page". There i only can go as far as the "Platform Operations" menu which includes "Security". How can i only map the options within "Security".
It sounds like 'Security' is a page. Why not make that the Parent Page?
My bad. I've been typing "Security" in parent page section and then then waited for the dropdown list to populate and none of the pages in that list showing up as "Security" was the one i was looking for. I just type "Security" in there again and then hit "Preview" and now i see the options i want... Thank you very much Andy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.