I just started my free trial with Scroll Image Map app. I only have a few "images" to creat using the app, so I am wondering, will all my created images disappear if I do not subscribe after the free trial?
@Adam Paquette welcome to the wonderful world of Confluence.
Scroll Image Map is a 3rd party application. You should reach out to their support team. K15t is an awesome partner and very responsive!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/253/scroll-imagemap-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=support
Hi @Adam Paquette
I'm Johanna from K15t. If your Scroll ImageMap trial expires your macros should not disappear. In edit mode you should still be able to edit your Scroll ImageMap macros, but in page view the image will become blurry. If you have more questions don’t hesitate to reach out to our support via help@k15t.com.
@Andy Gladstone thanks for the kind words
@Adam Paquette if @Johanna Linaker (K15t) and I were able to help you, please accept the answer so other like-minded community members can find it.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.