Hi everyone!Within the P&T department in my company, we generally use Jira Advanced Roadmap to track progress and dependencies across the different product teams. As it is used mainly within the P&T, it is very detailed and very technical.I would like to produce a simplified version of the Jira Advanced Roadmap so that non-technical teams such as Go-to-market and sales team can easily understand the what is upcoming in the pipeline. It would be great if the simplified version would be a live version if any respective changes has been made to the Jira Advanced Roadmap etc.
I am hoping that you will be able to provide some ideas on how to do this. I had a look at how Wise is doing it and it looks great but not sure if there is any way I can automated this process. (https://wise.com/mission-roadmap?region=all-regions&status=in-progress and https://wise.com/gb/blog/introducing-the-wise-product-roadmap)Any ideas would be much appreciated! Thank you
Hi @Pou Yang Gan
There is a project specific roadmap that can be used as well. However I would say even advanced roadmaps are not very complicated with little bit of training.
There are apps that can provide roadmap, whether you want a read only report kind of view or something that users can change depends on the app. Take a look at eazyBI, Structure and BigPicture.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
In the end, we decided to bring the data over to Tableau and visualise it there Thank you so much for your input!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.