Hello,
I was just testing adding an app link between Jira and Confluence on different sites, and wanted to create a Jira Report with issues from the Jira on another site.
I am prompted to choose a server (and the options correspond to what is listed in my Application Links), but when I choose the remote cloud server, impossible to select a project. The Project field is empty, with the just the filter option (and I have one project on the remote cloud site, but searching for it returns "No matches found").
And that prompt to Login & Approve goes no where (nothing happens if I click on it).

Do Jira Reports work with data from a different Cloud site?
Would it be a problem with the Application Link? I have set it up with OAuth incoming and outgoing for the local authentication. I'm admin on both sites, both set up with the same email/Atlassian account.
My app link is indicated in green as Connected; is there some place else I need to go to login and approve so I'm not an anonymous user?