Hello,
I use the new tool used by Jira (forms). This allows you to quickly and easily create new forms so that they are then displayed in Jira Service Management for the end customer.
Previously, I worked with custom fields, which was more time-consuming.
My problem is the following: With custom fields, I was able to trigger the value being entered and display it in the title of a ticket, for example: {{issue.customfield_10084.value}}
For the forms, I am looking in vain for a field ID.
I read in a forum that this seems to work here (pro forma), but unfortunately the doc is not detailed enough. {{issue.properties. "proforma.forms.i1".state.answers.AAA.text}}
Here I wonder what is meant by "i1" and what is meant by "AAA". Or is this a plugin definition from Proforma and not from Jira Forms itself?
Would be great if someone here can give me information on how to trigger a form field.