I did follow the following article:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-parallel-sprints/
But, I cannot find the options in our JIRA that matched the article.
I browsed and browsed and searched but the complexity of JIAR config brings me nowhere.
Please help me enable parallel sprints.
Hi @Henk.Maritz , make sure you have the administer jira global permission and i hope you are using company managed projects as team managed doesn't support this feature , go to the settings icon on the navigation bar and go to products and jira software configuration and then you find option of enabling parallel sprints.
Hope this helped you, @Henk.Maritz
Thanks,
Sukruth M S
Hi @Henk.Maritz
Welcome to the community.
Do you have Administer Jira global permission? Can you please share a screenshot?
Hi @Henk.Maritz , welcome to the community.
What exactly do you see when you go to the administration section and select products and then to your software configuration? Can you share some screenshots or explain further. I did verify that the document seems accurate for my instance. By the way you must be a system admin to get to this configuration screen.
Thank you!! Found it.
Setting can be found here https://your-instance.atlassian.net/jira/settings/products/jira-software-configuration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.