so i can access the same article from two parent categories and when I change the article, then both links lead to the same article that was changed.
if I make a copy of a child then if I place the same copy to the other parent and need to have changes in one child, then I have to change the copied one also. I want to avoid doing the same thing twice but do it with one go.
is this solution possible?
IE.
Space observation (parent)
How to set up the telescope(child) (have to edit this manually)
Coordinates of the stars(child)
Telescope management (Parent)
How to set up the telescope(child) (this is linked and no need to change the same one twice)
How to clean lenses(child)
right now the only solution i can find right now is:
Space observation (parent)
How to set up the telescope(child)(have to edit this manually)
Coordinates of the stars(child)
Telescope management (Parent)
Copy-how to set up the telescope(child-copy)(have to edit this manually)
How to clean lenses(child)
Pages under overview(asked question):
Space observation
Coordinates of the stars
Telescope management
How to set up the telescope (only one article)
How to clean lenses
Pages under overview(copy solution):
Space observation
Coordinates of the stars
Telescope management
How to set up the telescope
Copy-How to set up the telescope
How to clean lenses