Dear Teams,I will restrict certain groups or users from editing an issue when it's in a specific status like 'done'.I found the answer for regular Company Managed Projects (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-limit-editing-permission-to-certain-groups-for-a-particular-issue-status-802171723.html) but how do I do that in team managed projects / the workflow editing options here? Is there a workaround for that?ThxMarcus
Hi @marcus.erlemann , you can set properties on Done itself:
jira.issue.editable True or False
More info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html
Hope it helps
Hi @Katja Bing thx, is there a way to change the default workflow - scheme for "team managed projects" as well? I tried to look the connected scheme for the team managed projects (which is using a simplified mgt. interface in comparison with company mgt. projects) up in the scheme archive but got "Generated by JIRA Software version 1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT. This workflow schema is managed internally by Jira Software. The workflow schema must not be changed manually."Best
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.