I'm having issues creating a JIRA ticket within confluence. Everytime i use the JIRA API, i get an error back:
- com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException: Error communicating with Jira, {"errorMessages":["gh.epic.error.not.found"],"errors":{"components":"Component name '' is not valid","customfield_11066":"Option id 'null' is not valid"}}
The thing is, I'm not passing customfield_11066, and the component value is getting selected correctly when the issue is created in JIRA. So i don't understand what I'm doing wrong to get this issue back. Also i'm unable to set the EPIC Link.
This is the simple code im using (this payload generates the issue above)
{ "fields":
{ "project": { "key": "BQEI" },
"reporter": {"name": "[entry.primaryContact]" },
"summary": "[entry.summary]",
"priority": {"name": "[entry.priority.label]" },
"description": "[entry.description.escapeJSON]" ,
"issuetype": {"name": "Story" },
"components": [{"name":"More Info"}],
"labels": ["confiforms"] }
}
If i used the following payload, i get the same error but the JIRA issue is not being created:
{ "fields":
{ "project": { "key": "BQEI" },
"reporter": {"name": "[entry.primaryContact]" },
"summary": "[entry.summary]",
"priority": {"name": "[entry.priority.label]" },
"description": "[entry.description.escapeJSON]" ,
"issuetype": {"name": "Story" },
"components": [{"name":"More Info"}],
"customfield_10001": "SVT Contact US tickets",
"labels": ["confiforms"] }
}