Is there a way to show timelines for issues on the roadmap ?
If I apply a start date and due date to an Epic it displays the timeline on the Roadmap, However if I do the same with an issue in that Epic it doesn't display ?
Hi @Lee Waite ,
You can only show the timeline for child issues if you are using sprints: see https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/add-issues-to-epics-on-the-roadmap/#Manage-child-issues-from-the-roadmap
If you use sprints then the sprint start and end date is the duration of your child issue:
Another option is to go to Jira Software Premium plan in this case you get advanced roadmaps in which you can do and see much more.
@Rudy Holtkamp thank you very much, new to this and your answers pointed me in the right direction.
We do have Premium and I shall now investigate advanced roadmaps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.