I have Jira Cloud, Confluence, and free service management but we are thinking of upgrading the service management. Does Atlassian have someone to help or is this all on the community and on our own to set up through online documentation?
Hi @Raoul Kaiser
You have community support, documentation and Atlassian support
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/resources
Atlassian Support - support.atlassian.com
You could find the relevant courses here on JSM
https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21734-free-training
Thanks,Pramodh
You can also reach out to one of Atlassian's partners and let them help you. You can find the list of partners here, https://www.atlassian.com/partners
Problem with courses and documentation is that it takes time to dig through for the short questions. I have specific questions that if I could just talk with someone at atlassian I could make a decision in an hour instead of a week.
Unfortunately no one likes human interaction anymore so I guess I will dig through the documents.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.