Trying to use Calendar for Confluence but cannot get it active. Help?
Hi @Shari Grieco Welcome to the Atlassian Community!Team Calendars for Confluence is currently available in Premium Cloud. Are you using Premium plan ? Please confirm.
No I'm not subscribed with Premium
Thanks for confirming @Shari Grieco Team Calendars is advanced functionality that meets the needs of growing customers who have challenges with scale, hence its moved into Confluence Cloud Premium plan. I would suggest you go to through this link for additional FAQs around the pricing/licensing details.
Hi @Shari Grieco
thank you for your question. In case you use Outlook calendars, you can add it to Confluence Standard with this app from the Atlassian Marketplace: Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace (it is free for up to 10 users). Please note, I work for yasoon, so I am a fan of the app :-P
Here you find a short demo:
https://youtu.be/Y285YW6VG5A
- Work with your Jira dates in Confluence
- Simple permission management for calendars
- Comfortably choose between different templates and view options
I hope that could help.
Have a great day,
Britta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.