Hi, I would like to display issues instead of tasks in the below board view. Does anyone know how to do this?
Hi @Wim Van der Schans , welcome to the community.
So in Jira tasks are issues. Every item/task/ticket you create is an issue. A task is just an Issuetype as is a story, etc.
with this said what exactly do you mean by displaying an issue on your board? To help explain this further what is displayed on your boards or issues that are defined under your boards filter. So if you want a certain type of issue to display on your board just add your board filter to include the issue type.
@Wim Van der Schans
Check this out, in your board issues are filtered based on epic.
So in this dropdown you can select what you want to see.
Hi, @Vishwas @Jack Brickey
I actuall want to display the subtasks. I know this is possible in display by subtask, but I want to get rid of the user story headings there.
Wim
It seems you are using TMP. You can't eliminate the parent task from the view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.