Hello all, I am having an issue with Jira Structure. I get an error with I try to add the Notes to the Notes Column which if I'm understanding correctly allows for a free text column in Jira Structure.
Hello @Dennis Syvongsa ,
David from ALM Works here.
To be able to edit the notes, the user needs to have:
Could you please check that you have the appropriate permission to this structure and project?
If everything checks out, please contact our support team directly via email support@almworks.com or customer portal support.almworks.com. We can facilitate the conversation there.
I look forward to your feedback.
Best Regards,David Nirowww.almworks.com
Hi David,
I checked and do have appropriate permissions. Idk if there is an issue with our company being on Jira Cloud
I completely dropped the ball on that. Thank you for pointing it out!
The Notes column is not available for Structure Cloud yet. So, I believe what we are seeing here is a Custom Field called "Notes". The reason we are not able to edit the field in Structure indicates that the field may not be available to edit on the issue.
We do have some documentation around how to resolve that here.
Please have a look and let me know if I got it right this time! I look forward to your feedback.
David,We used the notes field to be able to store quarterly capacity at the team folder level. Are you saying we are not able to use the Note(s) field at folder level unless we create a custom field for our issues?Yevgeniy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.