I'm trying to use the Confluence import option in Madcap Flare which asks for the Confluence Server URL. I have tried using the same URL that we use to access the site but it always says Unable to reach server.
@Tim Light Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you on Confluence Cloud or Server? I know it says cloud as the hosting type but I want to make sure that is the case. On server if it is behind a proxy I have seen the importer fail and users have to import via file.
If you are on cloud and it is not working I would suggest submitting a support issue with Madcap Flare so they can help you troubleshoot the issue.
We're on Cloud. I have MadCap and my own internal IT department working on it now. I'll post the solution once we find one!
Unfortunately I don't have a very exciting resolution to share. I upgraded from Flare 2021 r2 to Flare 2021 r3 and now all of a sudden the import is going through...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.