Hi,
First, I will try and explain what I am trying to achieve:
- We have a Jira Service Desk (JSD) where we log issues on behalf of our customers. We have one new customer who have their own JSD which they use to log their issues - but now they want us to look into those issues and try and resolve them.
- In order for us to achieve that, we would like to know IF there is a way by which we can integrate/link our JSD and our customer's JSD, so that
- When a new ticket is created in our customer's JSD, it creates a new ticket on our JSD too automatically
- Any updates on customer's JSD, updates our JSD as well automatically
- Any updates made on our JSD against a linked issue, updates our Customer's JSD ticket too automatically
I am not sure how much of the above is achievable as standard and/or with extensions.
I would be very grateful if someone can give us some advice on how this can be achieved.
If you need more info please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Anish