Hello,
I search a way to list all external links in a page.
The plugin QC - documents propose a solution for internal references, but I don't find a solution for link outside of Atlassian.
Do you have recommendation?
Hi @Vincent Goguet
The API or Macro is not yet available yet.
This has to be done manually!!
Just to be on the same page here, this is the share link you are talking about right?
Thanks,Pramodh
It's not the share link.
I have in the article 2 kind of links:
At the bottom of the article I would like to have recap in shape of a list of all those links.
For the internal links (links to other confluence articles) I found this QC-Documents plugin that tracks all internal references of the article and put it un an array.
I have to do the same for the external links.
Is it possible?
Hello @Vincent Goguet
We are so glad you've found the QC Documents app helpful for what you are trying to do, and we thank you for mentioning that!
A table that will list all external links within a Confluence document is one of the features we aim to add on our app. If you would like, you can open a ticket here so that we can discuss it further more and see what we can do for you.
Kind regards,
Sofia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.