EDITED TO ADD:
I missed an important point. I meant for viewers, not the author. I don't actually want to replace anything as the author. I just want readers to be able search a fairly large table for key words.
But still helpful answers. It's confirming that the function I want is just not available.
Much appreciated!
______________________
I just want to confirm that I'm not missing a "find" function for a page in Confluence.
"Find" as in the MS function Find/Replace. I want to find a word or phrase on a page, I don't want to find a page that has the word in it somewhere.
I've feel I've done the research and the answer is no, but I am still quite new at using Confluence for product documentation, and I am not confident I am correct.
Also, I really want a find function, so I'm hoping I am wrong.