I am creating a form in our service desk and I want a drop down with a list of people in Jira. But the drop down always comes out empty. I have tried different Jira fields. Always empty. Does it not work in Preview mode to test it out?
@Richard Morgan
May I know which fields you have tried to map it to?
If it's single option try mapping the field value to text field
Let me know
Thanks
I have a field called Supervisor. The person filling in the form should be able to pick from a dropdown of people in the company (i.e. "Customer"). So I changed LINKED JIRA FIELD to Customer but then a popup comes up:Field type will changeLinking to the Customer Jira field will change the field type.Current field type: Single choice
New field type: TextI am forced to change it from a dropdown to a text field. But then when I run the form I can't select a Customer. This thing seems very broken.
@Pramodh M Hello?
@Pramodh M Can you help?
It might be due to customer permissions in this specific Jira Service Management (JSM) project or global permissions of the instance not only related to a Forms settings.
In JSM project, you can choose which users people can search for - wether you have customers divided to organizations and tou would like them to see only their org people there or it is ok to see all this projects customers.
Also in Global permissions you can choose which groups can browse users and groups generally.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.