I'm getting that error and I'm not sure what I'm missing.
The status In Progress exists in my Workflow.
It's a next-gen project.
Any idea what might be causing the issue?
Thanks in advance
Hi @v-mbartolozzi
*edit WAS should work:
status WAS "In Progress"
Try this out:
status was in ("In Progress")
Thanks,
Tim
I tried with a custom status after looking into this bug but I got the same error message:
Operator 'was' does not support the list value '("Ready for Deployment")' for field 'status'.
I tried with a custom status after looking into this bug, but I got the same error message:
Would you mind pasting the JQL search so I can take a look at it?
Thanks, @Tim Perrault
That fixed the query. Now I am getting the message
"No issues were found to match your search"
My jql looks like this:
project = "Transportation - Carrier Team" AND status was in ("Ready for Deployment") AFTER ("2021/01/01")
I'm pretty sure there were issues in that status during the last year. Any clue?
Thanks again
Well, let's put our troubleshooting hats on
So we can break down the JQL in pieces and see if we get any issues.
First check the project:
project = "Transportation - Carrier Team"
Then let's check status:
status was in ("Ready for Deployment")
Then let's only check status, but with the date
status was in ("Ready for Deployment") AFTER ("2021/01/01")
Now if we get issues back on all three of them that you ran separately let's make sure they work together, but leaving off the After part.:
project = "Transportation - Carrier Team" AND status was in ("Ready for Deployment")
If issues are returned from this then I would sort by created date and find the one that was created most recently and go through history to see what the date of the transition was. Maybe that status wasn't used in that last year?
You're awesome
It didn't return any issues when searching
I also tried with other statuses and got the same empty response.
I changed the JQL from
status was in
to
status in
and picked up the last ticket. The transition from In Code Review to Ready for Deployment was made 6 days ago.
It seems like the problem is on the was in operator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.