Hi all,
In my Confluence I would like to add/link a JIRA Issue as single issue. Now it displays Summary along with Status. But would like to add Fix Version information also. Thanking you in advance!!
I don't think it is possible to add any extra issue fields on Confluence Cloud.
Even Confluence Server needs an addon for achieving that:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atsistemas.jira.plugins.pageme/server/overview
But, unfortunately, it is not available for Cloud.
Oh!! I thought since status is shown...there would be a way to solve this.But can you tell me whether this is possible?To create table of the issues from JIRA in Confluence and also add my comment (Only in Confluence).In this case I can add Fix Version...but cannot add a field to add my free comment in Confluence.
If you have any suggestions can you let me know?
You can probably get what you need from the Edit page:
macro.jpg
After that:
configuration.jpg
In the display options, select Table and fill in the columns (fields) you need to be shown.
You can show information from just one issue by using the following sample JQL:
key = KEY-23
where KEY-23 needs to be substituted by the issue key you want.
Hope it helps.
Thanks for your easy explanation!!Is it possible to add a field to the table created manually just like "Remark" where I can write my comments just in Confluence. As I want to add some points but not to needed to be reflected in JIRA.
Thanks for clarifying the possibilities and would accept your solutions!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.