We have business users that are submitting tickets often and want to utilize the "Share" function on the help desk portal. Is there a known limit on how many individuals can be on this notification list?
@Paiton Swaim Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I am not aware of any limitations. Is there a number you are concerned about? I have had issues that have had several hundred people on it before. Majority of the issues we have only have a handful of additional individuals.
Hello! Thank you for the speedy response.
No, I don't have a number in mind per se. We are not yet using the "organization" function so it is just one-off people sharing the ticket with other individuals. In other software I have worked with there are random limits on these sort of things so I wanted to check before we accidentally ran into it.
When you have done several hundred people, I assume that was using the organization option?
@Paiton Swaim Not it was not using the organization option. These were individuals that were on the email cc when it was submitted. I did not hear of any issues other than some individuals wanting to be removed so they would not receive responses from everyone coming through.
Oh! Nice. Okay that is good to know.
Thank you for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.