The "Save" button for my page properties macros are greyed out. Also, when I added the second Macro it changed all of the Macros everywhere in the wiki.
Hi @Matthew Palmer
Welcome to the community!
Can you share screenshots with the information you are putting in the macro?
Any error logs coming from the browser console?
Regards
@Matthew Palmer Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Can you also share what browser you are using? Have you cleared your browser's cache? Have you tried a different browser? Is this happening to others on your Confluence instance?
Version 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) & yes, yes to others on Confluence as well.
I got the configuration set up as follows
Does not show the child pages with label feature-spec
@Matthew Palmer The only way I could get the save button to be grayed out was to remove the required information (label).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.