We use Confluence Cloud and one of our spaces allows anonymous, read only access. Since the release of the new overview page (in January 2017, I think?), we have three tabs on the home page:
Is there a way to remove or hide the 'Blog' tab? I would like to do this because our space doesn't have any blogs and, yet, with anonymous access it looks like this:
image2017-2-1 13:5:26.png
We use this space for public help documentation, so it's not really appropriate for people who visit the site and don't have a Confluence log in to be given the option to add a blog and, furthermore, we just don't want to draw attention our lack of blogs
If it's not possible to remove the 'Blog' tab, then is anyone aware of another workaround? e.g. Is there another space template that's better to use for anonymous access or could I change the home page to be something other than the tabbed Overview?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.