I need the board to show only used workflow status but it keeps showing the old ones.
New and only active workflow on the first print.
Board showing current and previous workflow status.
What should I do?
Hi @Nicolle Diniz ,
Welcome to the community!
Once you remove status from the workflow, you also need to delete the corresponding column from the board configurations. Refer: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-columns/#Deleting-a-status
Kind RegardsUtkarsh
I can't see that "more" button, could it be I only have permission to edit workflow but not the board configurations?
Here is the full screen:
This is a business project (Jira work management), the board features are very limited in JWM projects. Refer for more details: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/monitor-your-work-with-the-board/
Does your project has multiple workflows?
Are there any issues in project in those statuses?
Does the project has more than 1000 issues?
RegardsUtkarsh
@Utkarsh Agarwal
There's only one workflow, which is the one shown in the first post.
As far as I've explored, I can only have one workflow per issue type and there's only one issue type.
No issues on any workflow. The ones created have already been deleted.
Only 4 issues were created so far, we're still testing so no problem there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.