I cannot see Analytics listed in Apps tab in the menu of my confluence cloud. Can you pls help me? What can i do to view insights there?
Hey @Klaida_Sulko
What plan is your confluence cloud ?
That option is available in Confluence Premium Plan.
Regards,
Vishwas
OK, thank you for helping me! What can I do if I don't have a confluence premium plan? Should I install any add-on in my confluence in order to add the UTM Tracking code from Analytics Property?
Check out this plugin in marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/28637/viewtracker-analytics-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview, its again a paid app.
I dont get this part . "UTM Tracking code from Analytics Property?" --> what exactly do you mean by this ?
I want to track users in this confluence page through Google Analytics? So I have created a propert in Google analytics and I need to configure it in this confluence page. So how can I put this tracking code from google analytics in this confluence page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.