Hi,
I just want to write a JQL query to get number of all subtasks for a parent.
Any solution?
Hi @Mkurama ,
you can use field parent to do that. Example :
parent = YOUR_PARENT_KEY_HERE
Through the above JQL, you will retrieve all subtasks associated to that parent key.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
final Searchsubtasks = "parent = JOL-60" OR String Searchsubtasks = "parent = JOL-60"
I already fix it by this code and it works with me:
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManagerimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssueimport com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorIssueManager im = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()MutableIssue issue = im.getIssueObject("JOL-60")def count = 0issue.getSubTaskObjects().each{count++}
Great thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Hello @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Thank you for your quick response.
I tried it in script runner to run the query but it return 0.
you missed an equal and project key should be in uppercase.
parent = \"JOL-60\"
Unfortunately, It doesn't work. in my case
Thank you @Rilwan Ahmed for your response
project = "Project Key" and parent =Parent Key ORDER BY created DESC
This Query helps from the Issue Lists
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.