Is there any default Jira template available for company managed projects? I can clone the issue but want to create a template from which I can create multiple issues. Please advise.
Hi @[deleted],Jira software usually has Kanban , Scrum, Bug tracking templates for both team and company managed projects and there is no such default to company managed and you can create multiple issues in these templates.
You can even refer this : https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/templates
Hope this helped you @[deleted]
Thanks,
Sukruth M S
Hi @Sukruth M S I do not need Kanban/Scrum template. I want to create template for issue types like Epic/Tasks/Story. I want to create multiple issue out of it. That's my end goal.
Yeah @[deleted], you can create template for issue types with an add-on Easy templates for Jira issues.
But there is no default option in Jira to do so, right? We have to use third party app to accomplish.
Hi @[deleted],
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
If you're open to work with a Marketplace app, you can try our Jira cloud app Deep Clone for Jira.
With Deep Clone you are able to clone entire company managed projects along with issues, components, versions, and project settings.
If you have questions or feedback about Deep Clone for Jira, let us know.
Hi @[deleted] ,
You can also try our Easy Templates for Jira cloud app where you can create issue and Epic templates with multiple child tasks and subtasks.
Don't hesitate contact us in case of any questions.
I have a similar topicI'm with a client who uses Jira Enterprise.As part of my projects, I want to use a template with Roadmap /sprint /epic and be able to duplicate this project format.My projects concern store openings and I want to create one template per download format and be able to reuseit as many times without rewriting the entire calendar.
Could you tell me the process so that I can offer this to my major client
Hi Khairnar Dhaval,You're able to use the Smart Issue Templates for the Jira application https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220662/smart-issue-templates-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter . You can simply create your own hierarchy using the multiple projects and issue types set a scheduler there, and have as many issues created as you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.