Previous question: link.
Team-managed project
Scrum working style
Enabled features
Roadmap
Backlog
Board
Reports
Sprints
Disabled features
Estimation
Code
Releases
Due to my ignorance that team-managed projects (TMP) use the Status value to represent the Resolution and that Resolution is not editable in TMP, I had a bunch of issues that actually were resolved during previous Sprints. I did successfully resolve them in the sprint I just today closed, but I really would like to be able to go back and set the Sprint field to the value of the sprint in which they were actually closed. This seems impossible. Is it really impossible?
@ed ,
You can edit the sprint field to add the sprint it is suppose to be on. If you need to remove the old sprint entirely, you will need to reopen the sprint you just close and remove the tickets from it and close the sprint back up.
Hope this helps.
-Ben
Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, when I try to do that I see:
Any idea how to work around this? I was thinking I could re-open the target Sprint, move the issues into it, then complete it again.
But then, I don't know how to re-open a sprint.
Hi @edburns
You can find reopening the sprint by going to the reports page under sprint or sprint burn down report. There should be an area that allows you the option to reopen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.