We are trying to get webhook events from comments (create, update, delete). I can't seem to get any comment related events to fire no matter what i try. Other issue events fire OK.
Example request:
{ "url": "https://webhook.site/7e5af5b2-b1bb-4dfd-ad4d-0a476201cb8e", "webhooks": [ { "jqlFilter": "project = TEST", "events": ["comment_deleted"] }]}
i ended up adding some additional oauth scopes to the app and it seems to now work.
Hi @Jeff Haynie we are facing a similar issue can you tell us, what were additional scopes you have added to the app
we added these scopes
["'read:project-role:jira', 'read:issue-type:jira', 'read:comment.property:jira', 'read:group:jira'"]
Not sure why but must have been related to the webhook we were registering. The DX for all of this is just terrible. Documentation is terrible and errors don't mean anything.
@Jeff Haynie Can you please share which other scopes you have?I have the same issue and already use all of the same scopes that you mentioned above.
I agree what you mean about the DX with this. It's astonishing this got released in this state.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.