I can't start a sprint in my project and I don't know how to give myself priviliges, I'm using a free account.
Hi @madsmh,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
First thing you need to check is if you have permission to manage sprints. Go to Project settings > Permissions and look for
Hi!
There are no Permissions in project settings.
Hi @madsmh if you can't see the project settings then you have to ask the jira admin to add you to the respective Manage sprint permission .
** Make sure that you have Schedule Issues and Edit Issues permission is also required for completing and starting the sprint .
Thanks !!
Rishav Kumar gupta
Hi @madsmh - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
By default, all users in a free account have these permissions. Can you describe what you are doing and what you can't do? And can you add some screenshots?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.