Now, I'm in Sprint 2022-01.
Why, in Mike Cannon-Brookes's name, do I still see User Stories I havemarked Done in Sprint N-{1,2,3...} on the board for Sprint N?
This problem has been bothering me for a year, and now I have DONE47 ISSUES at the top of my board, and the number keeps growing.
Please help.
Thanks,
Ed
Are all your "done" issues (and their sub-tasks if they have any) in the last column on the board?
That's the only thing that matters when you close a sprint. Any issue not in the last column is considered to be incomplete, irrespective of status and resolution.
Ed, can you share the board configuration of columns. I suspect the Done status is mapped correctly.
Thanks, that was helpful also.
So, if a Issue gets moved from a say "In BA" column to a Done Status, it could carry over to the next Sprint? If not moved into the "Ready for Deployment" it will carry over into the next Sprint?
Last few column on the Board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.