
Hi, here is a screenshot of the error I keep experiencing while trying to create and publish automation rules on the project level on my PROD environment. I am currently in the process of setting up, I am not currently live.
All of my permissions settings are default.
The system will let me publish the rule if I set the actor to 'The user who triggered the rule', but the automation will not fire at all.
I have a separate sandbox account, with the same exact settings and permission schemes, same exact rule components. It publishes and runs without issues.
Current addons (on both environments) -
Issue Templates for Jira
Microsoft 365 for Jira
The automation template library also does not load under project automation,
"An unknown error occurred. Please reload and try again."
The library under global, however, loads just fine.
Automation rules behave this way in all of the projects on the PROD environment. This is blocking my work.
What should I do to fix this error?