I am starting to work with Jira Advanced Roadmaps which is included in the Jira Premium subscription. I understand that I can create new issues in the Roadmap plan and decide when to publish them to the linked project.
I have Jira issues that were created in the project that I only want to appear in the plan. These were issues that were added in the project for planning purposes, but I now what to use Advanced Roadmaps for planning, so I don't want some of these issues to show up in the project until I am ready to publish them from the roadmap plan to the project.
So how to I remove a Jira issue from the project and only have it appear in the Roadmap plan?
So far all of the answers imply that it is not possible to move an Jira issue from a project to the Roadmap plan. Only solution is to recreate the issue in the Roadmap plan? Doing so will cause the description in the Jira issue to be removed.