Hi there,
Is there any option, to set up a project template that we can use during the creation of any further projects? I'm looking for a solution especially for the Board settings (columns, names, order, etc).
Best regards,Botond György
Hi @Botond Gyorgy ,
welcome to the community!
As workaround you can :
This should help you on that!
Fabio
Hey @Botond Gyorgy
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!!
OOTB this feature is not there yet, you may have to take a look at this and vote for it https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-6790
Also please check the atlassian marketplace if any add-ons can provide this https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=board%20template
Regards,
Vishwas
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Thank you for your input! Much appreciated.
Hi @Vishwas ,
Voted. Thank you!
Hi all, hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
One part is not clear - how can I:
I do not see any option regarding this..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.