Hi All,
I want my query to show all issues that are in open and In progress till yesterday.
Hi @Prabhu Chilukuri,
Try this out
status changed TO (Open, "In Progress") AFTER startOfDay(-1)
Thanks,
Tim
Hi @Prabhu Chilukuri
This query is limited to Project and issues created more than 1 day ago which are in either Open status or In Progress status
project = project-key AND status in (Open, "In Progress") AND created <= -1d
Let me know if this is returning issues that you need
Thanks
Thought about this a little more cause this could return other issues beyond just the ones in open and in progress. I added a little bit more to isolate just those issues. This will show all issues in the status of Open and in progress if they were transitioned to those status since yesterday.
status in (Open, "In Progress") AND status changed TO (Open, "In Progress") AFTER startOfDay(-1)
@Tim Perrault
I guess status in (Open, "In Progress") is enough right?
Once we have checked the issue is in Open or In Progress, why are we checking the status of the issue was changed?
@Pramodh M
Maybe I misinterpreted the question... I read it like can I have a query that will show me all open and in progress issues that actually got to that status since at least the day prior.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.