I'm using scrum board on jira cloud and I was in the process of closing out my sprint 2 and some tickets were not completed at end of sprint. I got prompted to choose which sprint I wanted to move the tickets to:.
I have the following sprints in the system:
- sprint 3 with begin and end dates entered: [which is the next sprint that is beginning]
- sprint 4 with begin and end dates entered
- sprint 5 with begin and end dates entered
What happened is that in the window prompt I did get sprint 3 as the default choice. I didn't change the value at all because that is what I wanted .
I just clicked the next button.
I then started sprint 3.
What happened is that the tickets that weren't completed actually ended up in sprint 5 for some reason. Does anyone know ? if there are issues with the way I set up multiple sprints so, team plan ahead? Should there be an actually issue with me having sprint 4, sprint 5 in the system?