I am a site admin for our Jira. Some of the custom fields in setting are locked. How can I unlock these?
Hey @Jiyoung Crane
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
No we cannot unlock them, few of the fields in Jira are always locked like the ones shown in the screenshot are for Advanced Roadmaps.
Those locked fields are needed by product or a plugin created and are essential part of the configurations.
Please check about locked fields here to understand more https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-are-locked-custom-fields/
Regards,
Vishwas
Thank you. I will check it out.
Hey, @Jiyoung Crane I also have the same issue.The "Request Participant" field is locked, but I want to create automation, and the automation will start when a participant is added to the ticket.I associated the Request Participant field with the correct screens, but I still cannot see it during the ticket creation. Can you please suggest this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.