I have several plans on jira due to different countries I deal with and it´s great to manage it but I need to know the percentage of completion of this plan to see if I am on track or not and give status to management team. Is there a way to have that based on current plans created on Jira?
Hi @Catarina Ferreira
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver/tracking-progress-and-status-814212695.html
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/track-progress-using-issue-count-in-advanced-roadmaps/
Cheers
Thank you Vero. What I would like is to see the percentage of an entire plan - not only epics separated. I would be like - I have 27 epics with some stories on each one, I would like to report that 15% of my plan is complete or 45% is complete based on all epics and stories completed. I was looking for a way to see and report that to management.
Hi CatarinaI was now checking about this, and seems like Jira Plan now has a summary tab where from we can see the progress.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.