How is changing workflow affects sprint report?
A ticket has ben created and added to example sprint 1 on Oct, the workflow has been changed in Dec but the ticket looks like it has just been added to the new sprint 2.
@Ray Salazar
Have you checked issue log information??
Hi @Ray Salazar , I'm not quite following you here. What is indicating that the issue was just added to the sprint? What are you looking at to conclude this?
Thank you for your quick respond to my inquiry.
When migrating projects into the new workflow, some tickets appear to change in their created status/timestamp.
This impacts the Velocity Chart report making it look like they’re underpromising and overdelivering (on the left).
Thank you Seetham.
All of the issues with asterix on the attached screenshot seems to be the one affected.
Not sure though what you mean by issue log, history tab?
Look at the velocity chart I replied to Jack.
@Ray Salazar I think this is what you are looking for: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-16687
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.