Time estimation was released last year, however, I can't get point 3 to work on my team managed project. This page doesn't give much information about configurations I can change to achieve this result. My project has tickets in the current sprint and in backlog which have been estimated.
Anyone else manage to get this working?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Team-managed-projects-articles/Original-time-estimation-comes-to-team-managed-projects-it-s/ba-p/1732980
Some more information, it seems I see story point estimate instead of original (time) estimate. I've removed story point estimate from the story, however, it's still not showing original estimate.
@Shilpa Sikotra Taylor it looks like you need to navigate to
Project settings > Features > Estimation and make sure the "Time" radio button is active.
Let me know if this helped.
Also, consider using the free Magic Estimations app for time estimates
Hey @Anton _Tech-5_ , that's done the trick! Thank you for your answer 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.