Tried to add a customField in my POST REST API to create an Issue but not able to create an issue.
This is my JSON object for POST
@Sanchita Raut hello!
Welcome to Community!
I suggest that you can search about API in this documentation. I'm already submitting the issue creation page.
i hope i can help you.
Kind Regards
Thanks Robert,
But I am following the same documentation already and my Create Issue is working properly I can see the Issue on the board when my API is executed but this is not working for Create Issue with Custom Fields . Do I have to add anything in myproject ?
@Sanchita Raut
Right! As I understand the error, the field is missing on the Jira screen. Please follow these steps:
These are the steps to add the field in the project screens:
Let me know if you can.
I followed the above steps and added a new field named "severity" to my screen of Issues but when I make a post request through an API from Postman I still get the same error
Req:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.