I would like to have a dashboard that shows me all the comments on tickets that have directly been asked of me via the @ function. Is there an easy way to see which tickets I have to reply to. I already get the email alerts but I prefer to be able to batch my time and reply to all the important issues at the end of the day.
Hi @al_s ,
Welcome to the community!
comment ~ 'name' and updated >= -1w order by updated DESC
You can use the above jql (modify as required), save as a filter and list issues as filter query on a dashboard. Due to JRACLOUD-8426 you cannot use comments similar to a field on a dashboard.
RegardsUtkarsh
Thank you, I will give it a try tomorrow!
Is there any way to see the actual comments rather than the titles of the tickets?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.